Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to join International Program for global startups and develop a tailor-made business expansion strategy to take Asian markets by storm!
Who can join: Startups specializing in AI | IoT | Health Care
Registration deadline: 18/04/2021 via
Free Program Value: USD 50,000 per team, including in-person participation costs
Read more about entry restrictions and quarantine requirements in Taiwan
Join this one-of-a-kind program that provides mentorship for global startups interested in expanding to the Asian markets.
In only one month, you will enjoy unique opportunities to:
- engage with Taiwan enterprises
- access the supply chain ecosystem
- get a custom-made market- & business opportunity analysis
- network with the startup ecosystem, investors, and accelerators
- get assistance to accomplish the resource connection of Minimum Viable Product
- develop a personalized growth-focused T2B2C model in Asian markets with TACC+ business partners
Location: The geostrategic hub of Asia Pacific, interconnecting both Northeast- & Southeast Asia
Qualified Workforce: High-qualified tech design- & engineer personnel
Industry Resources & Workforce:
- The principal partner in the global ICT supply chain
- Exceptional Semiconductor industry chain & advanced Pharma sector
- The 4th best country for innovations classified by World Economic Forum (WEF) in 2019
- The most complete startup ecosystem in Asia
- High acceptance of new technology and products
- Mature e-commerce, logistics, and payment system
- Great attention paid to intellectual property rights
- Relaxed regulations and taxes for startups
Who is TACC+?
a national-level accelerator initiated by the Small & Medium Enterprise Administration and the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
Interested to learn more about Softlanding in Taiwan?