CONSENT WITH THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
You hereby give your consent to the Czech-Taiwanese Business Chamber (the Chamber) to process your personal data (name, surname, e-mail and phone number) for sending business and marketing communications.
1. Contact Details: Czech-Taiwanese Business Chamber, z.s.
ID No: 06287221
Rybná 716/24, 110 00 Praha 1,
Inscribed in the Commercial Registry maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, entry 68748
2. In compliance with the legal standards for the protection of personal data, you have following rights:
right to control your personal data
At any time, you may contact the Chamber to review the personal data that Chamber has collected about you. To review the personal data that the Chamber has collected about you, please send an email to . If you discover any errors, please notify the Chamber and the information will be corrected.
Right to delete your personal data
You may also request that the Chamber delete a user account(s) or, if you have not established a user account, your email address, and any related data at any time. If you wish to delete your user account(s), please email us at with the words “Delete Account” in the subject line. If you do not have a user account and wish to delete your email address or other personal data that you might have provided through your use of any services or our website, please email us at with the words “Delete My Data” in the subject line.
right to opt-out
You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any future business or marketing communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from the Chamber which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at , including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
3. Your personal data can be disclosed to persons who provide marketing services to the Chamber. The Chamber can use your personal data while presenting its references.
4. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties from countries out of the EU.
5. The processing of your personal data does not allow the automated decision making or profiling.
Last updated: June 15, 2019