Taiwan’s ICT enjoys widespread recognition for its secure and complete production chain, earning trust among international corporations worldwide. As for a startup company, there are many critical factors to consider to decide on its landing spot.
Date: November 24, at 7:30 - 9:30 AM (CET)
For Online Attendance: Register Now
We sincerely welcome you to join specialists in:
Venture Capital | Investment | Corporate Venture Capital (CVC) | Press Media, or any other related field
Friendliness of the tech-startup ecosystem, investment opportunities, potential strategic partners, and resources from both governments or the private sectors are all crucial factors to consider. By joining this online event, you can get to know Smart City related tech-startups in pitch-demos and listen to experts from both Czech Republic and Taiwan exclusively sharing their success stories, expertise, and resources for soft-landing in Taiwan and the Czech Republic. Join promising tech-startups to network, exchange valuable expertise with professionals to stimulate collaboration opportunities!
7:30 – 7:50 Opening Remarks
- CEO of Asia Silicon Valley Development Agency (ASVDA)
- Mr. Patrick Rumlar, Representative of the Czech Economic and Cultural Office
- Guest of Honor
7:50 – 8:10 Keynotes
- Tech-Startups Soft-landing to Taiwan (Dr. Ping-Hang Fan)
- Great Resources for Tech-Startups to Soft-land in the Czech Republic
8:10 – 8:20 Cooperating with ICT Professionals (Dr. Chung Yu Huang)
8:20 – 8:40 Czech Startups Pitch-Demo
8:40 – 9:00 Taiwan Startups Pitch-Demo
9:00 Online Closing Remarks
Meet the Organizers:
Asia Silicon Valley Development Agency (ASVDA) is proud to co-organize Webinar: Expanding to Czechia, Taiwan and Beyond with Czech Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei, executed with the join help of the Major League IoT, Startup Island TAIWAN, Taipei Computer Association (TCA), TwIoTA, COMPUTEX TAIPEI and InnoVEX.
1) The organizers reserve the rights of admission, registration will undergo internal review.
2) Should you wish to participate onsite, please visit: Participate Onsite
Watch the full webinar here: