Taiwan is a tech hub and startup island with growing global visibility, renowned for its successful combating of COVID-19, thriving in the post-pandemic. Join Asia’s Largest Startup Festival to explore business opportunities in Taiwan. Get to knowinnovative pioneers who embrace the challenges of the new digital era.
Date: 18 – 30 November
Learn more about Online Participation
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, we all face challenges of getting used to the new normal. Within only a few months, the patterns of how we live, work, communicate, travel, or even shop have changed abruptly. We may come from different parts of the world, but we are all witnessing a new horizon appearing and the new opportunities that come with it. We are experiencing a Global Digital Revolution in which businesses compete to establish themselves. Join other startup groundbreakers who don’t hesitate to embrace and explore new ways of doing business.
Watch video from Meet Taipei 2019
What's Meet Taipei Startup Festival?
Meet Taipei aims to bring to the spotlight startups with the ability and potential to shine globally. Meet Taipei has built up the largest startup go-to platform in Taiwan, featuring all the key players, including venture capitalists, investors, corporates, incubators, accelerators, service providers, media, and government initiatives from all around the world.
Why not miss Meet Taipei 2020?
- One of the very few Asia's PHYSICAL conferences in 2020, with a simultaneous VIRTUAL exhibition and LIVE content
- 4 Days of Programming: 6 stages & 30 programs
- Startup & Emerging Tech Expo: 3 feature areas, across ten vertical section of startups
- Dynamic Ecosystem: 3 ecosystem clusters, with active investors, corporates, and accelerators in Taiwan
- Great Exhibitors: 560+ startups, corporates & ecosystem builders
- Targeted Visitors: 25,000+ physical visitors in 4 days
- Valuable Connections: 600+ matchmaking meetings, demo pitches, networking parties
“Meet” the Organizer:
Meet (powered by Business Next Media) has been helping Taiwanese startups by connecting the dots between people, resources, and knowledge to meet their goals since 2011. Meet has become the largest platform in Taiwan, providing online multi-media exposure and various offline physical events for the startup founder community.