Seize the opportunity to 'meet' with 300+ exhibitors, global and local startups, cooperates, VCs, accelerators, and government initiatives. Grow your network, meet and greet with key experts in the ever-faster developing tech & innovation.
Registration is open until October 22, 2021.
Opening day: November 18, 2021.
More detailed information on the online exhibition for startups
Are you ready to explore the heart of Asia and expand to Taiwan?
Wherever you are, as a virtual exhibitor, you can look forward to:
- exhibiting in the virtual Meet Taipei Online virtual hall
- access to the complete list of startups and local partners
- prospects to hold 1:1 meetings with investors and accelerators
- presence in the physical venue by being listed in the Global Startup area
- increased exposure by being listed on the Meet Taipei brochure and website
- live conferences and informative talks at Meet Taipei Online.
What was Meet Taipei 2020 about?
“Meet” the Organizer:
Meet (powered by Business Next Media) has been helping Taiwanese startups by connecting the dots between people, resources, and knowledge to meet their goals since 2011. Meet has become the largest platform in Taiwan, providing online multi-media exposure and various offline physical events for the startup founder community.