We are welcoming you to join the largest B2B-oriented, cross-industry Smart city tradeshow in Asia-Pacific. Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, Smart City Online will maintain its missions by gathering proven innovators and global decision-makers online and offline.
Online: January - June 2021
Offline: March 23-26, 2021, Taipei Nangang Exhibition Hall 2
We are calling for: Gov & Biz Delegates | Exhibitors | Speakers | Sponsors | Partners
Targeted industries: Healthcare | Education | Transportation | Construction
Overview of Smart City Online:
- Smart City Online Portal Entry is a platform gathering a wide variety of smart solutions from 400+ global companies.
- Pavilion represents a virtual pavilion with customized space, maximized branding exposure, and robust international outreach.
- Smart Live is a catalog consisting of all you need to know about this fair. You will find detailed information on the forum schedule, webinars, global experts, and the latest industry trends.
- AI 50 Campaign: the call for the global top AI startups is OPEN. Don't miss this low-cost-high-reward-opportunity to join other innovators from all around the world! Last year we received 67 applications from 13 countries, selecting 47 outstanding startups.
- The B2B Matchmaking Sessions, where you can meet your potential customers and partners.
- The Smart City Mayors’ Summit has been the highlight of the fair and the largest global networking platform for smart cities. The number of overseas delegations and city leaders has been growing annually. Last year, 3 live stream sessions involved 20 city leaders from 17 countries, with an audience of 4000 joining online.
- CTalk provides an open door and networking opportunities for both city and industry leaders to share smart city projects in depth. Last year, 20 renowned influencers from public and private sectors joined from across 12 countries.
- Gov x Biz Webinar & Matchmaking will help you stay connected with our Taiwanese and overseas partners. Taipei, Taoyuan, and Kaohsiung City will share their smart city roadmap and collaboration opportunities. City leaders or associations are welcome to bring businesses to explore partnership opportunities.
- Global Hub is an international area that features solution displays, video broadcast, and a networking lounge. A remote version for the international participants is provided.
and much more!